This is a slightly exaggerated response to the “My First Memory” prompt by Marlo Meekins [http://marlomeekins.tumblr.com/].
My first memory dates back to my being almost 3 seeing my mom’s last ultrasound. Exaggerated because I was a very quiet child on the outside, but on the inside I was freaking out when I saw the obstetrician put the gel on my mom’s stomach and see my brother on the ultrasound. I also have no prior memories of being aware of he pregnancy- so the whole thing was a bit much. Also, my mom is an ER nurse so I had no anxiety about hospitals.
- amytfalcone likes this
- yabutitsareallysharpstick likes this
- fenchurch-dent likes this
- capillaries reblogged this from taylorisweird and added:
- capillaries likes this
- taylorisweird reblogged this from ndwnccomics
- tayloracrockett reblogged this from ndwnccomics
- ndwnccomics posted this